 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1348
    Administration BattleCruiser —Mark Nelson
   Hey, all! The LCC'en Administration is proud to announce the addition of about 4 new models to it's supply. As I just wanted to give everybody a sneak-preview of what some of them are going to be like on my *NEW* LCC'en main page (Not up yet, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)