 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1325
  My version of the BTTF delorian  [DAT]

I just L-drawed my moc of the BTTF delorian. This is my first real L-draw model, so it may not be the best. I hope it looks as good to you as it does to me. -John Rudy 0 Untitled 0 Name: mytimemachine.dat 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 1 7 0 0 0 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: My version of the BTTF delorian

I made on of those quite a while back. It is located at (URL) thought my model looked pretty good, but there were some major problems with it that I was to lazy to fix at the time. I'm glad that at least one other person has interests similar to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: My version of the BTTF delorian

(...) built it about 2 days after that first post, from some older stuff my friend gave me. (lots of technic and chewed up stuff that he got at a thrift shop 7 years ago) It took me that long to L-draw and eventually get my webpage up. My only beef (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)