 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 132
    Re: E-6 Recon Droid —Blake Christopher Gettig
   (...) Wow! What a cool little model! If you put some sort of blaster cannons on the front of the 2x1 plates with jet engines you could convert it into a pretty mean little battle droid. (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: E-6 Recon Droid —Duane Hess
   (...) It's all mine, I dreamt it up while playing an old video game (Iron Helix)on my computer. I started building and the pieces sort of fell together. (I love it when that happens :-) (...) I thought about adding a manipulator arm, but thought it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)