 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1313
Re: Modular space station connection system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:55:30 GMT

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@nospamZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message
This is a good interface between modules (provided the module shape
matches). One suggestion I would make though would be to use the "Brick 1 • x
2 with Pin"  <part:2458> instead of the technic pieces. My experience is
that the pins usually pull out when you pull things apart. That's not a • bad
thing, but they usually stay in the wrong parts :-)

I totally agree!  I made an interlock similar to this one, the difference
being in the sides.  They were 1 stud wide instead of 2, and the way I
solved Murphy's Law was making it 2 studs long with 1x1 tech bricks and long
friction pegs.  I was happy with the result.