 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1292
Re: Model of a rockface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 01:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Dennis Osborn writes:
Here is something new.  I used MLCad to model a simple rockface. See
attached file.  I then created a mini-fig to climb it.  I used POV to render
it into 3D.

Please visit my site and tell me what you think.

Dennis

http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~osbodr01/rockface/rock1.html

(Dat Clipped)

WOW....  Amazing.  Good job.