 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1251
    Houston we have a problem... —Jonathan Wilson
   Here is my rendition of Mission Control in Houston Texas, LMKWYT. The person who made the LEM can feel free to use this in their pictures. The mission controller should use: white arms with yellow hands appropriate legs (I cant find my copy of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Houston we have a problem... —Fredrik Glöckner
   This looks like a featureless grey box with some windows on one side and a hole on another. Fredrik (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Houston we have a problem... —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) OK, well I guess that I shouldnt have given it a roof, if you remove the grey plates on the top you can see inside and see what it looks like. (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Houston we have a problem... —Mark Nelson
   (...) Wow, not bad, not bad at all! I used MLCad's hide option, and when the roof dissapeared, I just said, "Wow, so many computers!!". -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)