 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1245
    Datsville Telephone Main Exchange —Jonathan Wilson
   Here is Datsville Telephones main exchange It now has a cable vault underneath the exchange There are no cables (flex system tubing is what I want to use, but I have no way of making the tubes easily) so you will have to pretend that there is 1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)