 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1226
  Announcing Blacktron HERC-12 Thunderbolt  [DAT]

This little beast is a brand spankin' new Blacktron HERC-series "Thunderbolt." Comments are welcome. <br><br> The Thunderbolt was designed to take full advantage of the C3 System. With its LB-X5 AC, twin ER Medium Lasers and pair of Large Pulse (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Heh heh, oops.

I didn't realize that HTML-coding isn't necessary. Sorry. On a positive note: I have two more Mechs to LDraw. One is an original design, and the other is based off of the BattleTech Commando. (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)