 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1220
Re: Docking fighter/shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 02:46:01 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
Awwweeeesssssooommmme!!!!!!

I love it. I can certainly imagine rows, upon rows of these
fighters/shuttles all docked at the spine of a carrier ala _Invasion
America_ the cartoon by Steven Speilberg (sp?)!

Thanks!  It's great when someone likes your stuff more than you like it
yourself ;)

I also like how it is a
two-seater, the canopy design reminds me of my Heavy Weapons Police
Helicopter: http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/PHelicopter.htm

Yeah, it was probably subconciously inspired by your canopy design.

I can see you were inspired by Lindsay Frederick Braun's AMX Prototype
Fighters BTW Lindsay your AMX fighters are awesome and inspiring!

Actually, reading his message describing the fighters (and the replies)
was what inspired me.  Doesn't mean I didn't like the fighters when I
actually saw them, though :)
--Bram