 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1203
    MOC: Apollo Lunar Surface Equipment —Axel Poqué
   I've tried to build most of the actual experiments of the Apollo lunar missions (so you've got something to play with). If your favourite experiment is missíng of if you've got a better way of building it, please let me know. P.S.: Don't forget to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)