 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1186
Re: My DeLorean LMKWYT (thanks whoever made that.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:03:13 GMT

duffel bag:
stacked top to bottom: clear 2x2 round plate, black 2x2 round brick, 1x2
plate and black 1x2 plate with arm , black 2x2 plate round,
black 2x2 brick round, and clear 2x2 tile round.
Marty:
black pants, this torso in black, and sunglass head.
Doc:
White pants, this torso in white, and head with eyebrows.
Alan

From whatI can tell, my models are mostly, if not exactly, the same as
Alan's.  I'll post som POVs when I get some time, probably not until about
easter.  Please enjoy, Mouser X over and out.