 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 117
  Lexington Class space carrier  [DAT]

Just thought I would post the micro scale space carrier I built that would carry my fighters. Making this in minifigure scale would be impossible(for me)to build, so I had to design it in micro scale. This design is alot like the carriers from Wing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)