 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1160
    LEGOLAND Ambassador Days Dragon —John Gramley
   This is a .dat file containing the dragon that was referenced in: (URL) is my first .dat post so I hope got everything posted correctly. John Gramley 0 Ambassador Days Dragon 0 Name: DRAGON.DAT 0 Author: Designed by Legoland Model Builders - (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: LEGOLAND Ambassador Days Dragon —John Gramley
   (...) Sorry about the duplication. I didn't know if the file had to be cut and pasted as well as uploaded. :) John (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)