 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1131
  Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)

(...) If you like my renderings, check out what I did with this YAL: (URL) can see the problems with the hands. This was made by loading the file into L3LAB, writing a POV file, and hand tweeking the 1x1 round plates. Not to mention setting the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)

(...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)

(...) Cool! I just looked through all your renderings, and they look nice! I might have to render the loader in the Pentapterigoid hangar... --Bram (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)