 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1103
  Re: microfig aerospace fighter

(...) Wow. I like its overall shape. The engine-vectored-thrust-thingies (1) are cool, too. ...So when are you going to put a microfig area on Marsbase? Cheers, - jsproat 1. Does anyone know if these vanes have a name? (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: microfig aerospace fighter

Thanks! I think I might start to bocus more on microfig scale creations. Although, the things I build tend to be quite a bit bigger than yours. Is there something between micro and minifig? I think the official name for those parts is: V.ariable (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: microfig aerospace fighter

(...) There's no concrete scale for microfig, if that's what you mean. I use two different (and pretty much arbitrary) scales myself -- 341:1 and 115:1. Your microfig models tend to be closer to the latter scale. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)