 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1047
Re: Medic Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:59:09 GMT

Well thanks Mark. However, when I use it, it is only 4 studs tall and this
ends up looking akward on big ships. I really wish TLG would make an 8 stud
wide cockpit that is also about 3 bricks high, then you could really build
some cool ships. Keep on building Mark!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Mladen Pejic writes:
Here's one of my first models to make in MLCAD. It has a crew of 2
pilots/medics and 2 non-mini-fig recovery bunks in the back as well as room
for various rescue equipment. Please, LMKWYT!

Thats one great model! I may have to use the idea about the double
windsheilds...

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http:/www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/