 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1003
1002  |  1004
Subject:
Questions about Datsville.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:34:09 GMT

Here are some questions about Datsville.

1. Has anyone updated the town in the past 3 months?
1A. Speaking of updating, Has ANYONE seen the updates I made to all of the
traffic signals?
2. Have any new buildings been completed, with the intention of adding them
to Datsville?
3. I have plans for a state highway marker, decorated on a 647.dat
square-faced roadsign. Has anyone named/numeraled the main (divided-lane)
highway that runs through Datsville (past the bank, fire dept., etc.)? If
so, give me all of the highway numbers involved (Ex.: Hwy. 288, Hwy. 54
Business, Rte. 35W, County Hwy. A) and I will find time to complete a sign
for use in Datsville.

Very soon I will be sending you all information regarding the Bank's missing
second floor, as well as re-iterating the fact that I and the bank president
are not meant to be the same person, my (own) house, and my (own) ORANGE
sports car. [The bank pres. already as a Cadillac convertible, now to be
outfitted with cowhorns.]

James Jackson
(Don't just 'play well', play better!)