 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 10
    WWII type airplane —Justin Hadella
   Here is a model of a propellor fighter. Yes, it has swept wings. It makes it look more shark-ish. No frills on this guy though. (Canopy opens though). I guess the pilot just belly lands it. I have a F-4U Corsair looking opponent coming along, but (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: WWII type airplane —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) opens (...) Nice! I really like the use of the steep windshield to make a shallow windshield. I might have to "borrow" that idea for some of my own models (a sports car maybe?) :) --Bram (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: WWII type airplane —Terry Keller
   (...) That is a nice trick. I also like the wing construction to make them appear slightly swept, and the the slight angling of the rear stabs. Very clever. Very nice model overall. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)