 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 63
Re: parts list reference.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, thomas burger wrote:

here is a parts list we can use for ldraw.org, just need to be updated.

Tom,

Why did you post this, especially to .cad.dat.ideas?  The data has nothing to do
with the charter for l.c.d.i.  Maybe it would have been better to point people
to the source of your data, which I believe is Lutz's part list.

Steve