 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 45
Re: Dump Body for mine truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:57:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
Hmm. Seems kind of ... small ... Maybe it's how shallow it is.

Aren't you the one who can't stand talk of eight-wide trains?  Then why
are you calling this small? :)  Seriously, I think the vertical parts are
the right height, but maybe the bottom isn't flat like I built it (ie,
angled like you said you would make yours.)  It's hard to work off of
just a couple photographs (and from memory now; the book is back at the
library.)

But I like it.
Mounting the front lip plates sideways into the 1x2 with top rods (or
whatever that rollbar piece is called, I forget)!

Tile 1x2 with handle in LDraw.

Now that is a neat idea! Cool.

Thanks!
--Bram