 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 223
Re: Wall Street Stock Watch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:41:59 GMT

Gavin Correa schrieb:
For attention.
We found company ready to EXPLODE!!
Put CGDC on your radar's now. This shows a significant up in
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.
Watch CGDC like a hawk Monday!! The alert is on!!

CHINA GOLD CORP
Sym: CGDC
Current Price: 0.30

SNIP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
China Gold Corp. is a Nevada Corporation, engaged in gold and minerals
exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China.
China Gold Corp. is dedicated to delivering growth to the shareholder by
employing a disciplined business methodology through acquisitions and
joint ventures. The Company seeks to acquire properties with the
following development criteria: largely unexplored but highly prospective
geological regions, ability to generate near-term revenue and cash flow,
tremendous geological potential for world-class economic deposits.

I think this is spam and should be deleted very soon!!!

MikeHeide