 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 22
  A neat little pattern  [DAT]

I was playing around with some of my tiles and I came up with this. (No I don't really have this many of these tiles :) If you have enough of these tiles, this pattern would look cool in a castle. Please let me know what you think of it. Ryan 0 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: A neat little pattern

Nice! Scott R Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199908031248290...ate.net... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: A neat little pattern

Thanks, John. It's amazing the things that happen when you just play around. :) I am planing on trying this with a couple of other tiles. If they work as well as I hope, I'll post those as well. Ryan "I can't imagine going through a season by myself (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)