 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 20
  Large cargo container doors  [DAT]

I finally came up with an idea for truck trailer doors that I like. The doors I previously used were constructed with the 1x4/2x2 flat hinges, thus making the doors narrower than the vehicle. The method I'm posting looks more realistic and allows (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)