 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 141
    Grand Ceiling Light for large ballrooms, etc. —Kevin McMillin
   Okay, I've(my brother had the original idea, but I built it) done this in LEGOs, but until I get a digital camera or a scanner it'll stay LDRAW. This is a model of a ceiling light, and uses six pieces. It would probably only work in black or gray, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)