 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 118
    Help Needed: LEGO Pinball —Tore Eriksson
   Hi Technic maniacs, I have an idea of making a LEGO Pinball game. The .DAT file below is a very coarse schetch of the principles that could be used. Of course, the table has to be much larger. I happen to have a couple of Technic parts that look (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)