 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 114
Re: My Mecha's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, John Gramley writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, I LDrew it so I could share it with you all.  :)

I haven't seen very many mechas, but this head looks like it will be the
start of a great one.  I am very impressed with the variety of pieces you
used.  The design is very cool!  Plus, green is my favorite LEGO color (but
I think I'd like the design in any color).

Thanks!  Unfortunately I still have builder's block, and haven't really
gotten much done...  :(

Jeff