 CAD / LDraw Files / 99
    [MODEL] UH-1H Iroquois in SAR/MEDIVAC Variant —Derrick S. Ginter
   Greetings, This is my first model to post to lugnet. It is loosely based on the Bell "Huey" helicopter so reminiscent of the Vietnam Conflict. This model is a Search & Rescue version in a yellow color scheme. The model is minifig scale. I have (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)