 CAD / LDraw Files / 99
  [MODEL] UH-1H Iroquois in SAR/MEDIVAC Variant  [DAT]

Greetings, This is my first model to post to lugnet. It is loosely based on the Bell "Huey" helicopter so reminiscent of the Vietnam Conflict. This model is a Search & Rescue version in a yellow color scheme. The model is minifig scale. I have (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)