 CAD / LDraw Files / 83
    [Unofficial Part] 3613 - Arm Piece with Towball Socket —Steve Bliss
   First in a series. Ryan requested advance copies of a number of not-yet-released parts, some of which I authored. Rather than just e-mailing them to him, I figured there'd be some minor value-add in posting them here. I expect that this part, and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)