 CAD / LDraw Files / 279
  My first DAT file!  [DAT]

Well, actually an MPD. If this works right, it's a model of my yellow and black Hydrogen Tanker. This car has been around a while, since I got my AucZILLA VII winnings, I think it was, which included a bazillion yellow 1x1 round bricks... I would be (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

  Re: My first DAT file!  [DAT]

(...) ... which I posted to the wrong group. Sorry about that. It's supposed to be posted to cad.dat.models. I posted from the web interface so now I can't easily just kill and repost. If you want to see it, go up to cad.dat... ++Lar 0 FILE (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat, lugnet.cad.dat.models)