 CAD / LDraw Files / 268
    Technic flex hose 9 (repost) —Terry Keller
   (This is a fixed repost of Mark R. David's 9 long piece, please take a look at the piece and comment) ---original text-- Here is an initial cut at the Technic-style hoses (or tubes, or whatever). Please let me know how to improve them - this is my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)