 CAD / LDraw Files / 218
  fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs  [DAT]

here is a hopefully correct version of my curved roadplate. each curve now has 32 segments in it, thanks to ldraw circle creator (see post on lugnet.cad.dev). let me know if it is acceptable. i can go to more segments but i thought that 32 is the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

I have no authority over anyone like Terry and Steve do, but I must say that the curve is much better on this piece although there are quite a few studs missing. You might want to fix that or else it will never make it past anyone's approval :) Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

(...) The curve certainly looks great now (to me, at least)! However, the surface paint of the curve still looks to be floating somehow below the surface (take a close look at the way both LDLITE and LDRAW render the edges of the baseplate), and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

any chance you can help me identify the missing studs? i will investigate the curve problem... (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

(...) No, not until you change your general bad attitude. --Todd (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)