 CAD / LDraw Files / 198
    [Part] Mindstorms Light Sensor —John VanZwieten
   I finally got around to finishing this. Can anyone tell me what the Cybermaster light sensor looks like? Is it transparent like the touch sensor? What part number(s) are visible? -John Van 0 Electric Mindstorms Light Sensor (Complete Shortcut) 0 (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)