 CAD / LDraw Files / 137
    Playing with LDLite COLOR —Bram Lambrecht
   Now that transparency works correctly in LDlite 1.6 (Thanks Gyugyi!), I've been playing with it a bit. Please let me know what you think of the colors (esp. the trans-orange) used in the following model. Thanks! --Bram BTW: it's an MPD file which (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)