 CAD / 9981
9980  |  9982
Subject:
Bendible parts Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 22:47:38 GMT

I was think of creating a webpage with a script based on my LDDP plugin to
create the code for flexible objects.  This would allow those who, for
whatever reason, cannot use LDDP to create bendible objects.  Is there any
interest in this?

-Orion