 CAD / 9926
    Re: MLCAD Drag and Drop Stacking —Matt Canales
   (...) Sorry if I misled you -- I am very knew to MLCad. When I try to build the M:tron shuttle ((URL) or anything else, the bricks just dont stack. Help is appreciated. Thanks! Matt C. (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MLCAD Drag and Drop Stacking —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Could you be a little bit more descriptive with your problem? A screenshot maybe? -Orion P.S. Don't email me at the above address. Use billthefish@removeth....yahoo.com (I currently switching web hosts and my domain is in limbo) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad)