 CAD / 9859
  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) I agree and I think it'll represent a great step toward enhanced collaboration with the community. (...) I don't get that impression... I think LEGO will strive to work with the LCAD/LDraw community to establish new standards. I think the (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) I don't think that's really a fair and answerable question. As a parts designer, I'd rather work in the format that is (a) the least work for me and (b) gives me the results I want. As a parts designer, I'm not terribly concerned about (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)