 CAD / 9858
Re: Minifig vest sticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

After about a year I thought to finish the warning pattern sticker for the
minifig vest (vest = 3840.dat).
All my real stickers are a little worn out, but I managed to find a used
stickersheet in an ideabook which had the borders around the stickers still
in good condition.
When measuring the size of the sticker for the minifig vest (3840.dat) I
noticed that the sticker is about 3 LDU smaller in height and 1 LDU smaller
in with than the minifig vest. How should the sticker be located on the vest
(and where shall I put the origin of the sticker)?

This is a sticky question.  Generally, I'd prefer stickers to be located in the XZ
plane.  But this sticker seems special-purpose enough that maybe it should be set in
the same orientation/position as the vest.  So inserting a vest part, then inserting
a sticker part would place the sticker on the front of the vest.

Steve