 CAD / 9825
  Re: MLCAD Drag and Drop Stacking

(...) Oh, thanks, Kevin. I am very new to MLCad, sorry. I know that was a bit of a dumb question, but what I meant by it was how do I get a plate to stack on top of another plate. Thanks anyways! Matt C. (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MLCAD Drag and Drop Stacking

(...) It's quite simple. Let's say you already have a plate somewhere in drawing&viewing area. Just drag and drop other plate whenever you want. If you didn't drop it precisely where you want, use cursor arrows and "Home" and "End" keys to move (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad)