 CAD / 980
Re: [MODEL] UH-1H Iroquois in SAR/MEDIVAC Variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:10:46 GMT

I like it. Good job :)

Ryan

"Derrick S. Ginter" wrote:

Greetings,
        This is my first model to post to lugnet.  It is loosely based on the
Bell "Huey" helicopter so reminiscent of the Vietnam Conflict.  This
model is a Search & Rescue version in a yellow color scheme.  The model
is minifig scale.  I have included in the dat file provisions for  the
doors to be either open or closed, just comment or uncomment the
necessary lines.
Enjoy!
-Derrick Ginter
<dsginter@llano.net>