 CAD / 9760
9759  |  9761
Subject:
I want to make and inventory off my LEGO and I have an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:07:52 GMT

I tryed to make an inventory of all parts of all models listed in my inventory
so far lets say 6 models but Briktrack doesn't show all parts of any or all
models. What's wrong?

What software or way is best to do this without building all my LEGO models
with mlcad?

I also whould like to have a new feature added to mlcad that allow me to
add all parts of that list so that I can build only with the parts and the limit
that I have with real LEGO.

For example if I have 50 brick of 1x3 and 10 of 2x2 i can only use them

This whould be great to build things b4 i use my real LEGO