 CAD / 976
    Re: [Part] More from MAX2DAT —John VanZwieten
    Way to go! Having done one (Giant Space) wheel myself, I appreciate the difficulty in doing these parts. Thanks a bunch. I would humbly suggest that you post part files to lugnet.cad.dat. They will be easier to find in the future. (It just occured (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: [Part] More from MAX2DAT —John VanZwieten
   (...) OK, now I see you did post to cad.dat, so never mind. -John Van (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)