 CAD / 9700
    Temporary URL for LDraw.org —Tim Courtney
   Everyone - Again - I apologize for the delays in getting LDraw.org back up and running. We are still trying to get the LDraw.org server back online, but we're also in the process of moving the site to a new server. For now, a slightly outdated (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad) !!

        Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org —Michael Lachmann
     "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HDI00s.184F@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) Since ldraw.org is down for some weeks now, I guess it would be wise to think about a working mirror site when ldraw.org is up again. Thus we could (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org —Tim Courtney
     (...) Yes, I agree 100%. Unfortunately, this outage seems to have caught us with our pants down in that regard. I've had to field a lot of email too ;-) Steve and Dan are working out ideas for solutions to this. I don't know when to expect more (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org —Tim Courtney
   Update: The nameservers for LDraw.org have been switched to point to the Peeron site in the mean time. In 36 hours or less, you should be able to access the site at www.ldraw.org again. The site on Peeron is not fully functional, the Parts Tracker (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)