 CAD / 969
968  |  970
Subject:
Technic Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:45:54 GMT

Hi all,

Yesterday I visit a friend and he had small technic hovercraft. I do not know
the set number but it is blue and white. It has rubber bumbers along the
side. In it are 4 parts I did not see before.

One is #2991 (black). It looks like two technic 1x2 bricks with one hole
atached at an agle of 135 degrees, in combination with #70962 (rubber). The
other is #2989 (black). A technic 1x4 brick with 3 holes in combination with
#70961 (rubber). It forms the "cushion" around the hovercraft.

Is anyone making these parts. if not, I will attempt to do so and register it
at the partstracker.

Greetingz...

Sjaacko