 CAD / 9625
    New E-mail address —Jaco van der Molen
   Dear fellow LEGO fans, I am sending this message to the groups I regularly read and post to, because since today my E-mail address that I used to post with no longer exists! It was jmolen@globalxs.nl... :-( My new adres will be jmolen@zonnet.nl and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)