 CAD / 9588
Re: Duplo Egg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:29:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jon Palmer wrote:

I noticed this thread had bee started a while ago:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=7638

So did this ever see the light of day?

Did you get an (offline) reply on this?  If not, post the rough
dimensions of the egg, and I'll see what I can do for a general mockup.
I've got some eggs around here (somewhere), but I don't have time right
now to go spelunking for them.  Once I've got time, I'll dig them out
and work on an improved file.

Steve