 CAD / 9567
  minifig part for MLCAD

Where can I get all the minifig parts referenced in MLCAD minifig generator? I have all the official and unoffical parts, at least I think I do....(I love to have a parts lib auto-updater.) SteveB (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: minifig part for MLCAD

(...) Steve I know this method works for sure. MANUALLY edit the MLCAD.ini file (use a text editor) and add the parts you want that the minifig generator to "see". Or you can try this method (this might work). Open MLCad and click on file -> Scan (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: minifig part for MLCAD

(...) Edit the ini-file in an editor is the only way to update the minifig generator. The generator is in no way connected to the parts.lst-file. (Actually the alpha version had all refrences hardcoded into MLCad.exe. Therefore the ini-file is a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: minifig part for MLCAD

(...) <Begin shameless self promotion> Not to toot my own horn or anything but I really think that my Minifig Generator plugin for LDDesignPad is more featured and easier to use and customize. I also keep the .ini file up to date for every parts (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)