 CAD / 9532
Re: max problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:16:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger writes:
ok i got the file dll, but orion heres one thing. i use cinema 4d xl as a 3d
modeler, and it exports as 3ds files (file.3ds)  im wondering how to make
ascii files without the 3ds max

Hi,

If you are looking for a .3DS to 3DStudio .ASC (.ASE?) converter, Milkshake
3D does it, and its free.

http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/ms3d/index.html

I hope I understood your question correctly - let me know.