 CAD / 9531
    Re: My Airlock —John Henry Kruer
   But is this actually an airlock, or a docking port? I've noticed that alot of the 'airlocks' made here aften feature only one door. They look more like a docking ring to me- anybody opening the door in outer space to go outside would quickly lose (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

        Re: My Airlock —Marlon Smith
     Ok, ok... It *was* more a door than an airlock. But <sniffle>, it was a first attempt. Maybe I will have an airlock by the end of this weekend. Then I have to work in incorporating it into a design... The building never ends (alleluia)! Marlon (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

        Re: My Airlock —Paul Hartzog
   (...) ja, the 'pod garage' is a pod carrier i've built 4 battle pods for it i just haven't got the pics to post yet :-) -paul (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)