 CAD / 9508
  Non-web-interface posts

Wow. Non-web-interface posts (e.g. from Microsoft's Outlook Express) may appear with various symbols added. These can cause confusion of the message by both human viewers and by alternate digital/mechanical readers (such as the web interface). Who (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Non-web-interface posts

(...) Note that the above quote is what your message looks like from the web interface. I believe (but could be wrong) that the problem is that you don't have Outlook Express set to use plain text for all news posts. My understanding is that Usenet (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Non-web-interface posts

I changed my properties to force plain text. I hope this will resolve the issue. Thanks for the input. Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith -- "Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:HB1Anp.BoC@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)